Cham Islands consists of eight small islands off the coast of Hoi An, one of which is a recognized UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve. Cu Lao Cham Marine Park attracts travelers looking to enjoy a day of scuba diving and snorkeling, while on Hon Lao Island you can find fishing villages and pristine beaches that are great for sunbathing and water sports.
- 07:30: Pick you up from your hotel and depart for Cua Dai Quay.
- 09:15: Embark on a speed boat to Cham Island, an area that consists of several small islands about 25 nautical miles off the coast from Hoi An.
- 10:30: Visit interesting places such as Au Thuyen – a shelter for boats in bad weather, the ancient Hai Tang pagoda and the Ong temple.
- 11:30: Arrive at Chong beach for snorkeling and enjoying crystal clear blue water with colorful coral reefs and fish.
- 12:30: Have lunch at local restaurant. Then free time to walk around, take photos or rest.
- 14:00: Back to the boat and departure for Da Nang.
- 15:00-15:30: Return to your hotel. End of services!
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Speed boat & snokling equipment
- Lunch: 100.000vnd/pax
- Mineral water
- Personal expenses and Services not mentioned above.
- VAT invoice